The Peel Away™ Apple Peeler
turns ordinary apples into spiral rings that kidslove to eat. They're perfect for apple pies, desserts, and dried apple snacks, or ready to be crushed into apple sauce.Versatile in the Kitchen
Use the Peel Away™ to make delicious country-style hash browns. Cut casserole-ready ringlets in minutes. Effortlessly prepare piles of potatoes for mashing.Preserving a Tradtion
The Peel Away™ Apple Peeler fills a preserving niche and helps families enjoy the rich bounty and taste of nature's harvest. The adjustable peeling blade and coring and clicing blade allow you to just peel, just core and slice, or do all three. Make the most of your autumn harvest and begin preserving a tradition in your home.
- Includes a suction base to secure your peeler to a flat, hard surface
- The body lenth is longer than other peelers in order to peel potatoe as well as apples.
- Spring tension on peeling arm automatically conforms to the size and shape of apples and potatoes for perfect peeling every time.
- Thumb screw quickly releases corning slicing blade when peeling only.
- Newly designed stainless steel 'loop blade' peels better and stays sharper for years. Easily replaceable.
- Sturdy coring/slicing blade with stiffner for fast, safe release of apple core.
- The 3-pronged fork is made of quality steel parts for durability. No cast aluminum used here.
- Shaft grooves are spaced further apart, providing for a more desirable slice and faster peeling.
- Durable cast iron body will not wear in critical areas as softer aluminum does.
- Quality wood handle. No plastic parts.
- More convenient lever design for easier release of shaft.
- Thumb screw adjusts peeling blade in for thin or out for thicker peel.